About Unbreakable IT
Understanding What Our Managed IT Services Can Do For You
Our mission is to proactively manage our clients’ business information
technology by implementing best practices. By doing so, we strive to keep
them running at peak efficiency and reduce the risks of security threats
and data loss to their lowest possible levels.
Meet Founder Jaime Halscott
Jaime Halscott founded Unbreakable IT believing that technology should
be easy to use. His vision was to make technology accessible to Orlando
businesses of all sizes through simple managed packages.
Jaime has worked his entire career to build successful software and technology
companies. Most recently, Jaime was a Director at a Windows management
software company, ScriptLogic, where he helped build a world class pre-sales
engineering team. Prior to that, he was on the ground floor of a local
software start-up, Small Wonders Software, where he brought his networking
and infrastructure skills to assist in creating management software for
the Windows platform.
Before joining the software world, Jaime was an IT Director for the Diocese
of Orlando, where he designed a large scale Windows networking infrastructure.
Initially, he began his career writing software for credit card processing
at Paysys in Maitland and creating database systems for tracking turbine
outages at Siemens Westinghouse. He has also designed large scale business-2-business
e-commerce systems for e-procurement at Go-Coop
Jaime is an Orlando native and a graduate of the University of Central
Florida. In addition to his undergraduate work, Jaime holds an extensive
list of industry certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and other
leading vendors including:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP on Windows NT 4.0)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP on Windows 2000)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP on Windows Server 2003)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Internet (MCP I on Windows NT 4.0)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE on Windows NT 4.0)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE on Windows 2000)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE on Windows Server 2003)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Internet (MCSE I on Windows NT 4.0)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA on Windows 2000)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA on Windows Server 2003)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security (MCSE: Security on Windows 2000)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA on SQL Server 7.0)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA on SQL Server 2000)
- Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA 1.0)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA 2.0)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP 1.0)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP 2.0)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP 1.0)
- Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP 2.0)
- CompTIA Server+ Certified
- CompTIA Security+ Certified
- SonicWALL Security Administrator (CSSA)
- VMware Sales Professional 5 (VSP5)
- VMware Technical Sales Professional 5 (VTSP5)
- Veeam Sales Professional 5 (VMSP)
- Veeam Technical Sales Professional 5 (VMTSP)
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
Jaime is a member of American Mensa, and he has served on the Industry
Advisor Board for High-Tech Institute and the Technology Committee for
the Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida.
He is also the recipient of Book Awards in Cyberspace Law and Law of War
from the Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law. While holding
the position of Secretary in the Students of eLaw organization and member
of the Federalist Society and Military Law Society.
Jaime is a published author and contributor to online publications. He
has written the following:
Most importantly, Jaime enjoys being married to his beautiful wife Rachel.
He also loves his daughter, Reagan and son, William.